The Spring 2016 MegaBonus offer just posted to my account:
It’s a win-win-win:
- Register by April 15, 2016
- Stay at participating properties between February 1 – May 15, 2016
- Win #1: Earn 15,000 bonus points after 20 paid nights plus 3,000 bonus points each additional night, up to 30,000 bonus points
- Win #2: At the same time, earn a free night after two paid stays (register separately in your online account)
- Win #3: Unlock a new bonus points offer in your online account after you win #1 and #2
Every stay counts at 4,000+ hotels worldwide. Enjoy your free night and redeem points for additional stays, shopping, dining, exploring and more.
You win some, you win some more with MegaBonus.
Did everybody else get the same or something different? According to the terms the Free Night is a Category 5 Certificate.
- Maximum one (1) free night award earned with this promotion per member to be redeemed for a future stay at participating Marriott Rewards category 1-5 properties.
- Free night award will expire six (6) months after the date of issuance.