bpelican

A Spirit to Serve - A'jah H. at the Marriott Research Triangle Park

Discussion created by bpelican on Sep 28, 2015
Latest reply on Oct 5, 2015 by bpelican

As three of our Grandchildren live in the Raleigh, NC, area, my wife and I frequent the outstanding full-service Marriott Research Triangle Park property for a week's stay every other month.  I am recommending the Spirit to Serve award for the Front Desk Supervisor, A'jah H.  During my career I have interfaced with hundreds of Marriott front desk Associates and A'jah defines the very best of these Associates.  First and foremost, she is thoroughly committed to ensuring guest satisfaction, not just at the front desk which she lights up with her personality, professionalism and efficiency, but in all phases of our hotel stay from check-in to check-out.   Whether it's recommendations for local restaurants or entertainment attractions or obtaining birthday favors for our ten-year-old Granddaughter, A'jah does it all with a flair.  If we have any problems during our stay, she is always available to address them to our satisfaction.  She literally treats us as part of her family.  She goes the extra mile for her guests and represents the quality of service that gives the Marriott brand its competitive edge.  A'jah is a tremendous asset at this excellent full service property and personifies the Marriott Spirit to Serve mission and is most deserving of this award.

Outcomes