Insider Friends! I need help planning some final bits of my honeymoon, which is coming up in a few weeks, and I thought who better to ask?
What I've planned so far -
- One night in Florence with dinner booked at Ristorante Ora d'Aria | Home
- Bike tour through Tuscany!
- Few nights in Lake Como region
Here's where I'm having some trouble:
- From Lake Como, we are traveling to the Swiss Alps. We want to stay in the Jungfrau region. Anyone been there? We dont know if we should stay in Grindelwald, Murren, Wengen, or some other town in that area. Our main priorities are easily accessible hiking, and fantastic restaurants (I want to eat all of the fondue). Would love any and all recommendations on places to stay, where to eat, where to hike, any feelings at all...
- Milan - We'll be ending out trip here for maybe one or two nights. Would love any recommendations on places to stay and places to eat, or any can't miss destinations.
- Restaurant recommendations in any of the locations I listed above. kharada46 and I apparently have the exact same taste in restaurants, so look at his photo albums of food if you are wondering what I might like.
I am excited to see what you all recommend! Thank you in advance!