fistuk

Recommendation: Taste the English lifestyle!

Discussion created by fistuk on Sep 21, 2015
Latest reply on Sep 22, 2015 by fistuk

Are you travelling to London, UK sometime?

If you are than you may like to have a nice experience of a stay in a very unique Marriott hotel:

The 'Marriott Hanbury Manor' hotel is located just 45 minutes (by train) north of London. The speciality of this hotel is it's unique style - an old Victorian style of a remarkable building which used to be a school in the far past.

The interior of the hotel has its own magic, almost like a castle or even a royal palace... Imagine yourself seating in its luxurious lobby having the traditional English afternoon tea... what a unique feeling! I can assure you that for several moments you'll feel like the queen of England!! Guaranteed!!!

If you're a golfer as well than your enjoyment will be double as the hotel is a country club hotel which has a giant golf course.

I've done that not too long ago and I was completely thrilled by this very unique experience!!!

My platinum membership assisted me quite significantly in enhancing my experience: I booked a 'Prestige' room and managed to get a very reduced rate for it by using the 'Look No Further' rate. I also got upgraded to the 'Hanbury Suite' which is the biggest one in the hotel (94sqm/1011sqft)!

DSC_0100.JPGDSC_0095.JPGDSC_0096.JPGDSC_0099.JPG

I had quite a great bargain for such a stay: while this suite is usually sold for almost £400/night I paid only £114/night. Thank you Marriott and the 'Best Rate Guarantee' policy!

Outcomes