misterchk

THE TIME HAS COME FOR REPRESENTATION

Discussion created by misterchk on Sep 17, 2015
Latest reply on Oct 29, 2015 by john_thai

REMEMBER "NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION"?

Forgive the historical reference.  This is the 21st Century and we (Marriott Elite Members) spend millions in hotel costs at Marriott properties.  We enjoy and, (at times ) suffer..  When we experience the latter, we have no one "going to bat for us".

We can be a powerful group if we organize.  (NO I'M NOT SUGGESTING A UNION)........

I HAVE A PROPOSAL TO BE SERIOUSLY CONSIDERED, COMMENTED UPON AND ACTION TAKEN:

Elite members need an "ombudsman" that will be recognized by Marriott to communicate confirmed mistreatment and mismanagement at properties resulting in a stay that is UNACCEPTABLE.

Furthermore, if clear evidence of an elite member is "wronged" Marriott will provide equitable redress.

Speaking for myself - when travelling and spending one or two nights in a Marriott I hope to have an un-hassled stay.  A guarantee of a pleasant experience is far more important  (on a short stay) that an upgrade or even a free breakfast (which is unavailable when you flight leaves at 7AM).

I don't have to describe the power, AS A GROUP, we have (economically) to Marriott. 

THE TIME HAS COME TO BE RECOGNIZED AS BEING IMPORTANT IN THE WAY WE ARE TREATED.  THERE ARE OTHER BRANDS AND OUR LOYALTY GOES ONLY SO FAR.

YOU COMMENTS WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Thank You,

Misterchk

Outcomes