When on site at a Marriott property, where do spend most of your time?

Discussion created by bejacob on Aug 9, 2015
Latest reply on Aug 14, 2015 by merc

A discussion about the common areas favored by younger travelers got me wondering where Insiders spend time while at a Marriott property.

Excluding the time spent sleeping, how do you spend time when staying with Marriott?


There are many variables including which brand, business versus leisure trip, solo or family travel, and undoubtedly several others. That said, I probably spend 95% of my waking hours on site in my room. The other 5% is at the pool (and that doesn't happen at every location). At full-service properties, I often visit the bar or restaurant reducing time in my room. I'm not one to just hang out in the lobby.


So, Insiders. Where do you spend your time at Marriott?