marcod

Great service.

Discussion created by marcod on Jul 3, 2015
Latest reply on Feb 5, 2016 by laurac

We stayed at the Courtyard Nusa Dua on Bali twice last holiday, visited Nusa Lembongan in between. We had a really great experience again. we stayed there also last november and really loved it. We where reconigized by the staff on arrival and ha a great holiday.

Ardika A was one of the staff members that delivered a special experience for us and my dad. My dad likes the Nasi goreng (fried rice) in the morning for breakfast. It was not at the buffet the first morning so we asked if it was possible to get it. Ardika took care of it and from that moment on, every morning he came to our table and ordered the Nasi goreng for my dead already, and it even came with egg, and shrimp crackers during the stay. My dad really enjoyed that and was very happy with the extra service. Also during the breakfast he always served our table with extra care and made nice conversations. Such a high level of real from the hart service is very special for such a young employee i think. I really want to nominate him, i think he deserves it. As platinum member i spend a lot of nights in the Marriott hotels, but Ardika really stands out in service for me and my dad.

Outcomes