Recently spend a couple of nights on 4 separate occasions at this property and my thoughts are below.
1. London Location - little bit out of central but close to Bakerloo line tube (Kilburn Park) so quite accessible. Surroundings are bit down market on the Kilburn side and more amenable on the Maida Vale side.
2. Property: Its in good order - nice well kept reception and good looking bar and restaurant, rooms are good size (in London terms!) and have good condition furnishings and bedding. The CL is on the 7th and has a good look-out but is a funny shape and could do with more soft furnishings and PC access.
3. Food: This was very poor - both bar food and also the Fratelli restaurant. Overcooked, tough (and that was just the beef and chicken burgers, never mind the steaks!) not hugely well presented - looks like they need a new chef. CL breakfasts were also poor. Budget (VERY thin sliced) bread, limited choice of fruits, cheese and cereal. Indeed on last 2 days they even ran out of Orange Juice! Evening nibbles also pretty basic. I would say CL needs a bit more attention.
3. Nearby: 5 good restaurants (Indian, French, Spanish, Thai and georgian) within 5 minutes walk does rescue the food situation slightly, and the concerierge was very helpful and knowledgeable (as indeed were reception staff)
4. Overall assessment - decent value property in good order, could do better on food and must improve the CL. Handy for North and West London