I recently stayed at the Residence Inn - Mt. Tremblant and was quite disappointed, Our initial room, an efficiency, didn't even have two nightstands with the bed. A front desk staffer graciously upgraded us to a one bedroom suite to solve that problem. The staff was, mostly, excellent but a few problems did occur.
1. The unit was excessively warm even though we turned the heat off. When we complained, the engineer (who misunderstood the problem) turned the heat up rather than down. When we complained, again, we were told the unit was working properly and nothing could be done.
2. Lighting in the unit was inadequate. ( When we complained, they installed two larger bulbs in our bed room and that alleviated but did not completely solve the problem.
3. There was an inadequate number of electrical outlets in our room.
4. The unit really needed more closet space.
5. The facility really needs a renovation. The building is a bit tired.
If I were allowed to review this hotel I would give it two stars (barely) in spite of excellent location and staff.