bpelican

Spirit to Serve Alive at Raleigh Crabtree Valley Property

Discussion created by bpelican on Jan 26, 2015
Latest reply on Feb 2, 2015 by laurac

As three of our Grandchildren live in the Raleigh, NC, area, my wife and I frequent the full-service Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley property for a week's stay every other month going on eight years now.  I am recommending Spirit to Serve awards for the Concierge Team of Troy K. and Timothy F.  During my career I have stayed at many Marriott properties with Concierge services and this team of Troy and Tim defines the very best of these services.  First and foremost, they are thoroughly committed to ensuring guest satisfaction, not just in the Concierge Lounge which they operate with professionalism and efficiency, but in all phases of our hotel stay from check-in to check-out.   Whether it's recommendations for local restaurants or entertainment attractions or obtaining a birthday cake for our seven-year-old Granddaughter, these gentlemen do it all with a flair.  If we have any problems during our stay, they are always available to address them to our satisfaction.  They literally treat us as part of their family.  They represent the quality of service that gives the Marriott brand its competitive edge.  Both Troy and Tim personify the the Marriott spirit to serve mission.  

Outcomes