jm1991

Just Booked my hotel for EDC!

Discussion created by jm1991 on Dec 2, 2014
Latest reply on Dec 3, 2014 by foxglove

im so exited i just had to make a topic. I just booked my hotel for 5 nights in vegas for EDC. The Lucky hotel was....drum roll please...

Residence Inn Las Vegas Hughes Center

I was breaking my head over which hotel to book, how to book (cash+points, just points, or just cash) after reviewing each hotel and their room options, prices,amenities, fees, and the 3 other friends that are going. I was torn between the renaissance and the residence inn. Renaisance was much better looking aesthetics wise but did not offer free breakfast and rooms for points were limited to only a double. redemption of 4n+5th free was 100k. The residence offers free breakfast, no resort fees, and a 2queen + sofa bed studio suite with a kitchenette. Not only that but it was only 80k for the whole 5 nights. also since it is a category 4, i plan on using my annual free night to book either at that hotel or renaissance for 1 night only after we conclude the stay, just to take advantage of it. I will be saving over 1k from their best available rate which was aaa. I say not bad. Friends offered to pitch in for hotel, im not sure if i should ask for some money in return.

Attachments

Outcomes