AnsweredAssumed Answered

USA Today Travel FTU (Frequent Traveler University) Washington DC

Question asked by insidenji on Oct 23, 2014
Latest reply on Dec 21, 2014 by erc

I'm on USA Today's Road Warrior Panel and got an email today about an event in DC December 5-7 and I've copied in some info below.  If anyone is interested in attending here is a link to register and also more info.  It is at the Hyatt in Crystal City but being the Marriott gal that I am I just booked the Renaissance Arlington Capital View which is very close.

Has anyone ever been to one of these?  It will be the first time for me and even though I've been a frequent flyer for a little more than 25 years I bet I could learn something new.  I hope it will be fun.

http://ftuniversity.wpengine.com/events/ftu-washington-dc/

The world’s most popular educational event about maximizing your miles and points has been reinvented, and is back in Washington, DC! For the first time, we’ve partnered with USA TODAY to bring you the best event possible. There will be more speakers, more sessions and a Frequent Flyer Holiday Party hosted by Hyatt and Milepoint!

This event will cater to a wide variety of skill levels, from those looking to learn about miles for the first time, to those who consider themselves experts but want to learn a little more. Our slate of presenters will include:

– Ben Mutzabaugh, USA TODAY Travel
– Gary Leff, View from the Wing
– Ben Schlappig, One Mile at a Time
– Greg Davis-Kean, FrequentMiler
– Stefan Krasowski, Rapid Travel Chai
– Matthew Klint, Live and Let’s Fly
– Scott Mackenzie, Hack my Trip
– Daraius Dubash, Million Mile Secrets
– Summer Hull, Mommy Points
– Ed Pizzarello, Pizza in Motion
Matthew Kepnes, Nomadic Matt
– Randy Petersen, The Godfather of Frequent Flyer Miles, founder of Milepoint & Flyertalk

From Fuel Dumps to First Class you’ll learn everything you need to know about travel, miles and points! This event is open to everyone who wants to go further with their points and is ready to Learn, Earn and Burn.

Outcomes