ne_traveling_man

A WELCOMED GREETING AFTER A LONG DAY ON THE ROAD!!

Discussion created by ne_traveling_man on Sep 25, 2014
Latest reply on Sep 29, 2014 by frogs

I would like to nominate Michelle (sorry no last initial on name tag) who greeted and WELCOMED me to the NORFOLK MARRIOTT CHESAPEAKE hotel on September 23rd at check-in.  She was very pleasant and recognized and thanked me for being a Gold member and offered me an upgrade to a suite. She explained to me the times of the concierge lounge as well as the food offering at the restaurant.  Upon completing the check-in process, I slid over the the boarding pass computer (conveniently located adjacent to the check-in area!) and welcomed a member of my team that was traveling with me.  She asked if he was a Rewards member (he is not) and inquired if he was traveling with me.  When we both acknowledged that he was, she gave him access to the Concierge lounge and gave him a couple of options on room type.

Overall a great experience and I felt truly welcomed by this young lady and want to recognize her for exhibiting what all hotels should strive for - making the customer feel appreciated!  Great job Michelle and I hope your hotel manager thanks you for your great service!!!!Ch

Outcomes