AnsweredAssumed Answered

IS ANYONE LISTENINIG?

Question asked by misterchk on Sep 16, 2014
Latest reply on Sep 23, 2014 by misterchk

FORGIVE MY IMMODESTY BY STATING I AM A LOYAL MARRIOTT CUSTOMER. 

First and foremost in Marriott's eyes that is how they should see me A LOYAL CUSTOMER. More importantly I should be considered a VALUABLE customer as evidenced by achieving Lifetime Platinum Status.  THE TYPE OF CUSTOMER THAT IS THE BEST  PROFIT CENTER FOR THE ORGANIZATION. THE CATEGORY OF CUSTOMER WHO SHOULD, AT THE VERY LEAST BE LISTENED TO.

You would think my opinions and comments on specific properties would be of interest to corporate management and the management of a specific property.

I wanted to know if anyone was listening to what I deemed to be constructive comments on a stay. Consequently,   during a period covering approximately the last twelve to eighteen months ( to approximately a dozen properties) I have diligently completed in detail questionnaires sent to me by Marriott.

Each questionnaire has two  areas for written  comments. In one section the comments supposedly go to a corporate level customer service department  and another directly to the hotel  being reviewed).  Each time, after including my comments I requested, "out of courtesy"    (I spent 15 - 20 minutes filling our your questionnaire please return the courtesy) if the person reading the comments would simply email me - yes I included my address - that "yes" your comments have been read.

AS OF TODAY, I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ONE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT THAT ANY OF MY COMMENTS HAVE BEEN READ BY ANYONE (WITH THE EXCEPTION OF A COMPUTER SOMEWHERE)

I welcome the communities opinion of this post.  I am hopeful that Marriott personelle would comment,  Are these survey sent out to guarantee the existence of the department responsible or to they serve a purpose?  IS ANYONE LISTENING????

Outcomes