AnsweredAssumed Answered

Courtyard WIFI

Question asked by jrl5556 on Aug 18, 2014
Latest reply on Aug 18, 2014 by communitymanagers

As a business traveler I have been a dedicated guest of all Courtyard Marriott, and have struggled receiving /downloading e-mail. I feel it's time to see if Marriott will address this. I'm always trying to catch up with administration responsibilities before leaving the hotel to go to a on-site meeting, or customer site.

The "Free" WIFI is not sufficient for use to perform any type of simple tasks and brings productivity to a snail pace.

While I do like the new look and features of Courtyard, I do have to look for for my business responsibilities, and if I can't get business conducted at the hotel, then that is a problem.

I'd like to see or know if Marriott will address this. Yes, I'm aware I can pay $4.95 a day for faster speed, but I shouldn't have too. I can stay at other hotel chains and have good speed. I am starting to consider changing hotel chains, because I can't get my work done in a timely manner.

So Marriott, What can be done to improve the "free" WIFI speed? I'm hoping to receive a response, so that I don't have to say "Goodbye" to this hotel chain.

Outcomes