communitymanagers

New Kid on the Block

Discussion created by communitymanagers on Aug 12, 2014
Latest reply on Aug 18, 2014 by trippin'

Hey Insiders!

I’d like to introduce myself as the new community manager. It looks like I have some big shoes to fill but I am excited to participate in your conversations and ideas, as well as help answer your questions and concerns. merb The specified item was not found. katiec and lindseyh are here to assist as well, and they have been a huge help to me in learning to navigate this awesome community.

I appreciate your feedback and opinions, so I will ask for it as much as possible in my future posts!

I look forward to interacting with and getting to know you all – so let’s get started! Share something you love about Insiders below; whether it’s your favorite thread or a friendship you've made through the community, I’d love to hear about it. I’ll share some information on myself, too. I look forward to “meeting” you!

My Name: Nathalie

Work Experience: My background includes web development and online marketing for hotels and resorts. I also worked on-property at two DC-area hotels.

I grew up: outside Philadelphia (Berwyn, PA)

I live in: Washington, DC

Favorite Place: I grew up going “down the shore” to Cape May, NJ

My next trip: I’m heading to Dubai and Jordan at the end of September (travel tips are welcome! )

Thank you!

Nathalie

Outcomes