bayonneboy

Great Platinum Perks

Discussion created by bayonneboy on Jul 24, 2014
Latest reply on Nov 18, 2015 by allleisure

I have been reading many of the comments about the lack of recognition of platinum and platinum premier status and I agree with the majority of the comments that are posted. However, I would like to say that my recent trip to China with my family has made me truly appreciate my platinum premier staus and I wanted to share this with my fellow insiders. We had stayed in Hong Kong at the JW Marriott, the Courtyard Puxi in Shanghai and the Renaissance Beijing Capital hotel and we were treated to an amazing experience. From an e-mail several days prior to arrival requesting any preferences and my arrival time to upgraded rooms and personal care at all three hotels, I was very impressed. Upon arrival, a representative met me at check in and asking if there was anything that they could do for me or my family and throughout the stay I was greeted by my name and I really can't say enough about the staff. I will be posting hotel reviews on each shortly but wanted to just say that there are still some places that do recognize platinum status and I really do appreciate it. Also for those people that can't use your category 1-5 certificates, the Courtyard Shanghai Puxi is a category 1(30,000 points for 5 nights) with full service staff and a concierge lounge so there are places where the certificates are still a great value.

Outcomes