I've been reading up on your reviews and feel as thought I'm second guessing my choice to stay at the Vendome next month. I would appreciate if anyone could answer some of these questions:
- Does the Vendome also have free breakfast? I feel as though I received mixed reviews on this. I hear amazing things about the CE breakfast, and honestly it's one of the reasons I'm considering switching.
- With the CE breakfast. Is this comped every day, or just once per stay? We'll be staying there 5 nights
- I'm traveling with my girlfriend, but I'm assuming that that I would only get my meal comped, not hers. Correct?
- Which has the better room? The Vendome seems to be more modern, but the CE seems to be bigger. Do either properties have bathrooms with separate shower and tubs? More luck getting upgraded at one property than the other (I booked with points)
- Which is the better location?
- I originally booked the Vendome because it's close to the Louvre and ND, but I hear that the CE is better for food and shopping. They're less than 1.5 miles away from each other which is a quick walk, but still would like to hear opinions.
I really appreciate any info you all can provide, so I apologize ahead of time for all of the questions. Jerry, if you're reading this, you're the reason I've been considering the CE over the Vendome. Your reviews were quite persuasive!