bejacob

Has it been a year already?

Discussion created by bejacob on Jun 10, 2014
Latest reply on Jun 19, 2014 by kharada46

Over the weekend as I was completing my most recent trip to PA, NY, and VT, I realized it has been a year since I first signed up on this site (June 7). I remember reviewing a few hotels from a trip in AZ and NM and then began asking the communtiy for help planning a trip to England. It took me a little while to become an active contributor (almost like being the new kid in school).

So much has happened over the last 12 months. Though I've only met one Insider in person (jerrycoin) so far, I have made friends with many others and look forward to meeting them as well. Through my blog I've been able to share my experiences as I travel around the U.S. in an obsessive (some would say insane) attempt to visit every county seat in the country.

I've asked a lot of questions and started a few discussion topics which I hope have been interesting to members of the community. I enjoy participating in many of the ongoing threads or answering questions posed by others (if I know the answer ). These contributions led to me being named a Featured Insider earlier this year.

I just wish to say thank you to everyone that has made me feel welcome here. I appreciate all the people who read my blog and who have chosen to follow me. I won't try to name everyone for fear of omitting someone, but you know who you are.

Thanks again for welcoming me to this community last June. It's hard to believe it has only been a year.

Outcomes