AnsweredAssumed Answered

Air France to Paris!

Question asked by jerrycoin on May 5, 2014
Latest reply on May 15, 2014 by jerrycoin

Maybe it is just me!

The thought of taking an Air France 747 from Atlanta to Paris was something I had really been looking forward to.  The trip exceeded my expectations!

First was the wonderful Delta Lounge in Atlanta that featured a nice outdoor patio, and comped snacks and refreshments!

IMG_3931.JPG

75 degrees and a wonderful place to relax for a couple of hours!

IMG_3932.JPG

A spacious lounge that was two stories and had it's own "Quiet" area was a wonderful way to avoid the crowds in Atlanta!

IMG_3934.JPG

Walking up to board this beauty had not been an experience I have had in decades!

IMG_3935.JPG

Seats 1A and 1B are my favorites.  That's them on the front left.  The closet in front of them was a wonderful option to using overhead bins.  The seats went flat for a nice bed and one could actually sleep on AF!

IMG_3936.jpg

Nothing like an appetizer as you enjoy a funny movie!  Watching Ben Stiller a remake of a Danny Kaye movie!

IMG_3937.jpg

The filet was done to perfection and Shirley MacLaine was funny in the movie as well!

IMG_3938.JPG

With three windows to enjoy the approach into CDG, it was a beautiful sight.

IMG_3940.JPG

The hotel Concierges had arranged for Ian to greet us, and Lady Coin, welcomed his fine help.  He "Wisked" us thru Customs, grabbed our bags and walked out to our beautiful car and headed directly to the AdT!

IMG_3941.JPG

We are happy "Campers" as we leave CDG for The Ren. AdT!

IMG_3942.JPG

A short walk outside, Ian and Philiipe load the bags and Voila' we are out of CDG in no time!

IMG_3943.JPG

This one's for you Aviation! - 46!  (Some day I'll share our souvenirs from The Concorde) in another story)

IMG_3950.JPG

When a professional staff like this, Mael, Chloe, and Antoine, "Greet you" you know you are in "Great hands"!    How does it get better?  Well it does!

IMG_3948.JPG

Thomas, is so helpful!  Takes us to our room adorned with fresh flowers and Lauduree cookies.  Champaign is on the way!

IMG_3945.JPG

The room has a patio with a view of The Eiffel Tower and a very close AdT!  The view is really wonderful at night!

IMG_3952.JPG

The "City of Lights" is just that!  Great start of the trip!

Do you have anything you would like to share?  if so please do!  Hope to have more for you thru the week!

Outcomes