AnsweredAssumed Answered

Teddi J, "Makes London County Hall Marriott, A Pleasure"!

Question asked by jerrycoin on Mar 3, 2014
Latest reply on Mar 13, 2014 by jerrycoin

There are a lot of places to stay in London, a lot of good Marriott properties as well.  One reason over the years I have chosen County Hall is the staff.  No One could be more pleasant to work with than Teddi J!

For that reason another MRI contributor compared notes last week and decided to "Co-Vote" for Teddi J. a "Spirit to Serve Award Nomination"!

zukracer, another regular to CH, and I share in this well deserved "Nomination"!

Teddi, is a "Hands on "Senior Guest Relations Manager" and does exactly as her title states.  She is always friendly, helpful and most of all professional.  She sets "A high bar" for those who work with her!

I would also like to say she has been supportive of other MRI "Get togethers" at CH as well.  Other MRI members like Arkwright, chrisf, and sg1974 have enjoyed the "Hospitality" of CH with Teddi's help!

Just a word of thanks to Teddi J!  From all of us who you have helped over the years.

I know others of you have met her, and if you can comment on her wonderful service and professionalism, please share with all of us!

IMG_3215.JPG

Teddi (Left), with Anna, at The front desk at CH, greeting guests and helping them check-in!

Wonderful place, wonderful staff, again, Thank-you Teddi!

Outcomes