patrish

Love Football and Hate Freezing Temperatures?

Discussion created by patrish on Jan 30, 2014
Latest reply on Jan 31, 2014 by iahflyr

Cancun will be 82 and Sunny this weekend and the prediction is also same for next week.  Champions Sports Bar at the Casa Magna hosts a fabulous Super Bowl Party with a minimal cover charge which includes a Tee Shirt with your favorite teams logo and a Corona or other refreshment to get you started.  I've attended many times and this is the kind of crowd that you never really meet a stranger.  Champions will be serving food off their regular menu which includes Sliders, Wings, and plenty of other appetizers.  Champions gets the US feed of the Super Bowl complete with all the great TV ads that you're used to seeing at home.  I believe there are still rooms available at very reasonable prices and for those of you who prefer the JW, well it's just next door and connects to the Casa Magna.  You may need a reservation for Champions but I've also been able to get in without a prior reservation.  Come on with us and thaw out in sunny Cancun!  Only $500 on a straight thru to Cancun from Cinti on Delta.  Three hours or less to paradise.  Any takers? 

Outcomes