AnsweredAssumed Answered

What are the top Category 5 properties at which you have stayed?

Question asked by psudad on Jan 22, 2014
Latest reply on Jan 22, 2014 by marriottmemberfromla

Since all the certificates we use are for Category 1 - 5's, I was curious where you felt you either got the best deals or the best value for your certificate.

I have actually used several on the Courtyard Woburn Boston North.  Nice hotel, just north of Boston - with a full bar, old style Courtyard restaurant and free coffee in the lobby.  Also a nice indoor pool and fitness room.  And it's only a Category 4.

In DC, I really like the Courtyard Washington Embassy Row.  It is a category 5 in a fantastic location, with a very nice restaurant downstairs.  The restaurant is not a Courtyard property, it just happens to be downstairs.  Creative Food Without The 'Tude

Also, in DC, we have stayed a number of times at the Residence Inn Washington DC Downtown on Vermont.  Try to get one of the rooms with a balcony facing Thomas Circle.  Large rooms and nice sunsets.  Breakfast is decent, but the location is awesome, being about a block or two from the White House - and it is a Category 5.

These are a few off the top of my head.  Will add more when I have some time additional time to think about it.

Outcomes