painedplatinum

MR Insiders Blog List (Updated 6/5/14!!!)

Discussion created by painedplatinum on Jan 9, 2014
Latest reply on Jul 11, 2014 by painedplatinum

Our good friend ssindc created a thread to gather some wonderful photo albums from the members. It inspired me to do the same for the Insiders blogs section. There are over 53 pages of blog entries but the sorting function leaves a bit to be desired. At current count there are 26 bloggers that have at least 3 entries in their respective blogs. They have been sharing everything from general travel tips, to specific location info, to historic detail of cities and regions.  Legendary Insiders like anadyr, razorbackfan, and pluto77 are all sharing information and thoughts. All star bloggers based in the US include kharada46, bejacob, vaboywnder and many more. How about some European flavor?.. well arkwright will get your head spinning with reports from across the Atlantic.  All these fine Insiders have over 10 entries in their blogs for your pleasure reading!! madmax and iahflyr are coming on strong. The newbies can be found just below. Please, give  foxglove , peteruliano , jakeal , tomd68 all a look. She's really one of us, so merb is keeping it real in Hawaii...check out her blog, as well!

Here's the list of the Insiders that have been pounding the keys and snapping pictures to share with the community. You can find their blog entries by clicking on the name, then "content" from their bio page, then click on the blog in the left column.

EDIT: The description of each blog is from my feeble mind. If any of the bloggers would like to drop me a note with a more accurate description, please do.

kharada46... kharada46's Blog,  69 entries...it will have your mouth watering... with very little turbulence.

anadyr... Roger's Ramblings-- the Anadyr/Stepping Stones Blog,  54 entries... deep stuff from a real pro.

pluto77...LoFlo's Random Ramble, 46 entries.. Pictures to die for and now a plane junkie.

painedplatinum... Travel Report from Near and Far, 43 entries....trips and some pics.

razorbackfan... Razorback Ramblings, 30 entries.... must read and see. A bit quiet lately, we miss her writings.

bejacob... Brian's County Collecting Blog, 18 entries...the name says it all.

vaboywnder..Scott's Blog, 18 entries...This is one of my personal favorites.

arkwright.. Chris Brookes's Blog, 15 entries...timeless info from Europe and Asia

madmax..madmax's Blog, 9 entries... She's really getting this blog going. Nice China write up

shadowpic...shadowpic's Blog, 5 entries.. internet speed and more

lakersfan..Remembering Former Marriott Properties, 5 entries... memory lane.

kndelta.. Kris Delta's Blog, 5 entries.... checking in from time to time

iahflyr.. A View From The Tower, 5 entries...flying and more!

mgoes2.. mgoes2's Blog, 4 entries.. Belgium and Bogota

tker... Maximizing Marriott Rewards Travel Packages: See the World, 4 entries.... amazing.

fschumpert..Fred Schumpert's Blog, 4 entries... thoughts.

texasvoyager.. teaxasvoyager's Blog, 4 entries..US and Canada

trippin'.. Trippin through Life, 4 entries.. Michigan, really sharp pics.

The following folks all have blogs with 3 entries:

franke, omegaet, psudad, thetravelrn, use2bemarriottlover...all are looking good.

Brand NEW!!! foxglove... The Foxglove garden.....nice start.

peteruliano....peteruliano's blog..pics

jakeal.... Traveling Tales..3 great entries already

merb...Adventuring O'ahu...4 entries...looking good and veggies

tomd68....Tomd68's Blah Blah Blog... 5 entries Roma!

If I missed someone, drop me a note. I'll try to update every so often.,

Outcomes