john_c

courtyard by marriott independence, oh

Discussion created by john_c on Dec 28, 2013
Latest reply on Jan 13, 2014 by laurac

I would like to nominate the Courtyard in Independence, OH as one of the BEST places I have ever stayed. I travel 140+ days a year for work, and this hotel is always a pleasure to stay at. The staff is amazing, and even after a year they still recognize me. They greet me everytime I walk by, they are always super nice and always have a smile on their face. I have had the pleasure of dealing w/ Jess J. mostly, and she is amazingly nice and awesome. I cannot recommend this hotel enough. I just came from a stay at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas, and this hotel was one of the worst stays I have experienced. The staff was rude, uncaring, and usually too busy to even pick up the phone. I was glad to come back to Cleveland/Independence and stay at this hotel. If you are ever in the Cleveland area, you HAVE GOT to stay here! Ask for Jess J. and I know she will take great care of you. Everyone is just as awesome as her, but she sticks out the most in my mind! Thanks Marriott for being so great and accomodating, especially to those of use that live on the road. Happy new year!

Outcomes