AnsweredAssumed Answered

returned ATM card

Question asked by hkflashman on Dec 22, 2013
Latest reply on Jan 2, 2014 by laurac

Hi I checked out of Jakarta JW Marriott on December 20th. In the early morning I went to use the ATM in the building next door but left my ATM card in the machine (was a long night), though I didn't realize it at the time. I got a phone call about an hour later and someone in the JW staff returned the card to my room. This means that the security guard in the building next door noticed I left the card, and saw that I was in marriott, took the chance of checking with the JW staff, and I was thereby fortunate to get the card back saving my a very significant amount of financial and other pain with the several countries I will be visiting in the next month, and being able to get cash! As I neglected to get the name of the involved staff, is there someone in the managemen that can help me to identify and possible reward the related people? I will be back in Jakarta hopefully early 2014.

Happy JW Mega Kuningan guest, and proud possessor of a personalized coffee mug in JW Jakarta club lounge.

Outcomes