AnsweredAssumed Answered

I could have cried.....

Question asked by razorbackfan on Oct 30, 2013
Latest reply on Nov 4, 2013 by pluto77

and believe me, I did  .  When we got home from a wonderful trip to Portland, OR (reviews to be written soon), we found that our refrigerator/freezer had gone out.  Normally, during hurricane season, I do not keep much in the freezer because of the chance of power failures.  This year, with hurricane season just about over, I had lots more in the freezer than normal because of sales on chicken and ground turkey.  We had to throw out everything in the freezer and almost everything in the refrigerator.  A repairman can not come until Friday.  I am waiting for a repairman to come tomorrow (Thursday) to install a part on our washer (ongoing saga of 3 1/2 weeks with numerous trips to the washateria!), but that repairman can not work on the frig.  The person scheduling the appt. kept telling my husband that 2 repairmen can't be in our house at the same time.  We didn't want 2 repairmen, we just wanted 1.

I imagine similar catastrophes have happened to other travelers.  Do you have a horror story to share?

Outcomes