AnsweredAssumed Answered

In defence of Marriott Rewards

Question asked by misterchk on Sep 25, 2013
Latest reply on Oct 1, 2013 by captbigguy

Many of us spend the majority of our time on this insider's site complaining about various topics relating to recognition of status and/or benefits.

My inquiry to the MR community is "How, in your experience,  does MR match up to competitors programs"?

I will start by stating that my experience as a member of  Marriott Rewards,, with all it's inconsistencies at properties, is "miles" above the other programs I have been a member of.  AND, I have tried all the "biggies".  Number one is the ease of use of points in obtaining reservations in 90% of my requests.  (when a member of other programs I would receive and "offer" - "we will give you two nights for points but you have to pay for the other three" etc etc   even when their site was showing the  property available for points )

Sure, we have valid complaints.  Especially those of us that spend 30 to 60 nights a year sleeping on Marriott bedding.  That said, we should strive, through communications like this forum, to improve what already is the best (in my opinion) program.

Your thoughts?

Outcomes