vaboywnder

Weekend Stays in Crystal City (Arlington, VA)

Discussion created by vaboywnder on Sep 4, 2013
Latest reply on Jan 1, 2015 by vaboywnder

For those Insiders who are familar with the Crystal City area near Regan Airport know that hotel parking can be very expensive.  Both Crystal City and Crystal Gateway Marriotts range about $25-$30 a day for parking alone.  Prior to my Labor Day weekend stay at the Crystal Gateway Marriott I decided to do a little research and see if there was other less expensive or free options for parking in the area.  Both hotels have underground access to the Crystal City Metro Station and the Crystal City Shops.  After doing some searching online I discovered the parking garages for the Crystal City Shops (1750 Crystal Drive) offers free weekend parking (including overnight) beginning at 4pm on Fridays and also Free parking on Holidays.  This worked out really well for my weekend stay.  I parked in the garage Friday evening and took the elevator to the Crystal City Shops which has signage that leads you to the Metro and both Marriott properties.  So enjoy those cheaper weekend rates in Crystal City and the free parking!

Outcomes