party5

Spirit to Serve Nomination

Discussion created by party5 on Jul 29, 2013
Latest reply on Aug 16, 2013 by laurac

I would like to nominate Tim M. @ the Courtyard Phoenix North on Black Canyon Hwy in Phoenix, AZ.  Tim went above & beyond to make our stay a good one.  We did not arrive on the day we were scheduled due to missing a connecting flight.  I called the hotel that night & he was very understanding & assured me he would hold our room & credit our Marriott points back to us - we were using points for an awards stay.  When we finally did arrive the next morning - he was still there! - Tim knew me by name & was very friendly.  Anything I needed during my stay he gladly provided with a smile & kind words.  On the second night I had problems with my A/C - it was a making a funny noise.  I notified him the next morning & not only did he assure me he would have the maintenance guy there to fix it that afternoon but he comp'd my breakfast that morning as well!  When I returned to the hotel that evening my A/C was repaired and I had a voicemail waiting from Tim letting me know what the maint guy did &assuring me that he would do whatever needed to be done if I had any more problems.  What a great guy!  He made our stay in Phoenix even better!!  If only all Marriott employees were as gracious & willing to serve as Tim!

Outcomes