mekgolfski

We spoke and they still don't want to listen....

Discussion created by mekgolfski on Jul 20, 2013
Latest reply on Feb 17, 2016 by ziad

First they eliminate the E135 Reward...then the hocus-pokus with Platinum arrival gifts ...the reality is that our points

are worth much less than in the past - our perks are significantly reduced - upgrades (depending upon the hotel) are

a total fabrication - often saying none are available (especially at resorts) when you can book them on line for

revenue nights ....and then to add insult to injury - these for me have been one or two night stays where the level of

room is clearly available.

I truly feel that Marriott has lost the emphasis on customer loyalty and appropriate rewards....so much so the I have

asked for and received a tier match from Hyatt and Hilton....fewer nights to achieve the same or greater level of guest

appreciation....The Platinum arrival wine (rot-gut) is not even sold in the Outback Steakhouse - no less a quality restaurant.

Hyatt give you a choice of 2 airport size bottles of top shelf liquor upon arrival...a truly nice way to relax!

Get with the program Marriott....Your properties are becoming dated - your shampoo - conditioner - and lotion went out

of style in the 80's....

LOVE US OR WE'LL LEAVE YOU!

AND THIS FROM A VERY DISAPPOINTED LIFETIME PLATINUM

Outcomes