Using Mobile Phone Outside U.S.

Discussion created by fschumpert on Jul 11, 2013
Latest reply on Jul 13, 2013 by fschumpert

If you're planning trip outside USA, I would advise contacting your mobile phone carrier to check on international calling - and data plan - for length of time away. If you don't need to receive "data" (texts, and/or emails) you can turn off your "data roaming" feature in "Settings" on your phone. Usually, most major phone companies will provide 30-day plan for additional $30.00, which is well worth what it would cost you otherwise if you use your phone in another country.