toddynho2

Great Service at the San Francisco Marriott Union Square

Discussion created by toddynho2 on May 9, 2013
Latest reply on May 17, 2013 by laurac

Dear Office of the Chairman:

I would like to take the opportunity to share my experience at the San Francisco Marriott Union Square during my last stay.  This is the first week at this hotel and I was extremely impressed with two of the people working in the concierge’s.  Both Daniel and Susan S. were a delight and expressed all the attributes of why I stay at Marriott.  I've stayed here for 6 weeks and appreciate their kindness and genuine care on how my life is going.  I’m in my fourth or fifth year as a platinum guest (500+ total membership nights) and with less than four months in for 2013; I’m already there to renewing for 2014.  It’s always nice to go to a property and feel comfortable.  When staying at hotels I can sometimes feel like a stranger or as a member of the family.  Both Daniel and Susan S. made me feel like part of their family at the San Francisco Marriott Union Square.  My wife joined me for part of my stay and felt the same way, special.  Thank you for your wonderful staff that your brand proudly displays.

Sincerely,

Todd F.

Outcomes