With the number of Insiders surprised by the E-195 gift cheque termination behind us, let's make certain no one overlooks the upcoming deadline for booking rooms (especially Category 4 certificates) at the soon to be old categories.
1) Due date May 15 (don't let the international date line throw you off)
2) The full blown explanation
3) The Cliff Notes version (are they even used anymore?) - list of changes
4) Andy's Words of Wisdom - Learn it, know it, live it.
Book now for the best value
- All redemption reservations booked on or before May 15th for stays after May 16th will be honored at the point price booked. If you have not ordered your certificate prior to May 15th, call Guest Services to request the lower priced certificate before your stay
- As always, you may book redemption reservations up to 50 weeks in advance of your stay, even before having the required points in your account. For example, on May 1, 2013 you may book your redemption stay as far out as April 16, 2014
- You can also use Cash + Points, our newest booking tool, to book your redemption stay
Ok Insiders, like Mills Lane, Hall of Fame Boxing ref, always said, "Protect yourselves at all times; Let's get it on!"