AnsweredAssumed Answered

Blacklist from Hotel-- horrible experience

Question asked by destinationdoc on Apr 23, 2013
Latest reply on May 16, 2013 by kharada46

I had a bad experience at the Fairfield Inn and Suites in Anaheim/Buena Park on March 9-11, 2012. I wrote a Trip Advisor review about it in March 2012. I needed to return to the area for another sporting event. The Courtyard was booked so I decided to try this hotel again, hoping for improved customer care. I received an email of confirmation. Then, the day before my stay, I received an early morning phone call from a manager saying that I was "prohibited" from staying at their hotel. He had read my reviews and believed that I needed to find another hotel. I guess freedom of expression has no place at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Anaheim/Buena Park. Be warned, if you complain about a noisy stay and bad customer service, you may be "prohibited" from returning. And your reservation may be cancelled, leaving you without any accommodations at all. This is the WORST customer service I have ever dealt with. I have contacted customer service and no one seems to care or get back to me. Is this a common practice at Marriott? I find it appalling.

Outcomes