The Residence Inn, is consistent, comfortable, and central in location. With that in mind, one special employee adds so much to this fine property, Angie P., and how she helps guests.
During my most recent stay this week, she:
* Helped with great tickets for special shows in Branson, and had the tickets delivered to the hotel. Saved me a lot of time and trouble, and then she mapped out how to easily get there from the RI! Saw two great shows, thanks to her, 12 Irish Tenors, and "It" performed by the amazing Hughes Family, the largest "Family" show int the world. All was excellent!
* Recommending a wonderful place to dine. The College of The Ozarks was a special dinner. Wonderful college students professionally serving memorable food was most interesting. The staff, and our waiter, Rio, (From Indonesia}, made for a very special evening.
* Angie provided wonderful directions around town that saved us time and money. It was wonderful to have "Local" advice!
* There were a lot of "Veterans" staying at the RI, who enjoyed her support and service. People were "Regulars" from Iowa, Kansas, AR, Texas, IL, Mo, and many other states! She treated all with respect and dignity.
* Booked another stay during "Veterans Week", and she "Blocked" our favorite room, "311", at the best available rate!
* Her sharing of "Italian" history as well as "Culinary" experiences and advice was second to none!
In short, a simple "Salute" to Angie, for a true "Spirit to Serve", as good as this 30 year "Veteran" of MRI has experienced!
Angie, walks outside for a photo in the Sun!
Great shopping recommendation by Angie at "The Landing" on The White River!
This show was a great recommendation, Thanks Angie!
What an enjoyable experience!