cord0090

take me out to the ballgame

Discussion created by cord0090 on Mar 22, 2013
Latest reply on Mar 22, 2013 by tker

Baseball is such a peaceful game. Its never rushed by a clock. It's painfully slow or even boring to those who don't understand it subtleties.

Every trip to the ballpark is a new experience. The players on the field are the reason everyone comes but its the enjoyment of the company you keep that makes them stay. I always meet new and interesting people, hear new stories, and make new friends. I can't wait until my next game where I can talk baseball with old friends. Have discussions that can never be resolved like who was the better player or making phantom trades.

I have a beer or two, eat way too much and fell like the world is mine. It's an almost undescribable feeling.

I always find myself surprised once the 7th inning strech rolls around too soon. I find myself cheering for more time with friends and family. C'mon one more pitching change... Take a few more pitches... Let the visting team tie the game... Like the song says "I don't care if I never get back". Here is hoping for extra innings.

Outcomes