rhoke813

Want an amazing London hotel experience? Look no further than the Renaissance St. Pancras!

Discussion created by rhoke813 on Mar 12, 2013
Latest reply on Mar 13, 2013 by stelzer001

I won't repeat myself here when I wrote a very long and thorough Trip Advisor review but let me tell you that the Renaissance St. Pancras exceeded our wildest expectations! My review I believe is dated today with RP8133 as my TA name. We were treated like members of the Royal Family I swear! We booked a Chambers Club room and were comped an upgrade to a beautiful junior suite, the exact room I had asked for. I had emailed the Executive asst in advance of our trip to tell her it was a special occasion and she went all out for us. So did the concierge and nearly everyone else we encountered. The breakfast in the chambers club was excellent with hot and cold foods and pastries as good as off any patisserie in Paris! We had cocktails and light snacks in the evening and were served again in the same manner as every other time. When we first went in I headed over to serve myself wine as is usually the case in these clubs and was told "please make yourself comfortable, we are happy to bring drinks to you" and they did. The hotel itself is an historic experience in it's beauty alone but the service makes it really really special. Do check it out and spring for a stay in the Chambers rooms rather than the newer Barlow rooms. You won't regret it!

Outcomes