As of now planning on staying at marriott champs élysées on points for eight nights.
also plan on excursions to Normandy, Givenchy, Versailles. We would appreciate comments and recommendations
1) Is this a good choice for hotel for location, accommodations?
2) is breakfast included, and if not, where can one get reasonably priced breakfast or is their upgrade charge at hotel?
3) what excursion companies do you recommend for above sites?
4) Do we have enough days to enjoy sights of Paris and excursion sights?
5) Any restaurant recommendations and do we need advance reservations?
Appreciate your guidance