AnsweredAssumed Answered

Which Marriott Vacation Club in Kauai?

Question asked by hrancourt on Dec 18, 2012
Latest reply on Dec 18, 2012 by californian

We currently have a trip reserved at Waiohai Beach Club for April 13th thru April 19th. A great deal with points for a 2 bedroom condo. How does this compare to Marriott Kauai Resort and Beach Club on Rice Rd? I read some reviews that maybe the beach at Waiohai does not have swimming?? Is this true? I am concerned because there are no clear pics of the beach on the Marriott site for the property. We want this property because of the space we got with a full kitchen (to save money on eating). We heard from friends that it is beautiful and has a food option. However, I am not sure I want us to stay somewhere that does not have a usable beach? That would be stupid to go to Hawaii and do that! I can get a similar deal with Kauai Marriott Resort and Beach Club, but we have less space and not a full kitchen. I believe it does have a full Murphy bed in the main room (which should be better than a normal sofa bed). However, you get the amenities of a bigger resort and hotel amenities and it clearly states that it has a beach where you can learn surfing. I am not sure whether I should keep my current reservation at Waiohai or switch it to the Kauai Resort and Beach Club. We will be 4 traveling (me, my husband, and 2 12 yr old daughters). Any advice on which is best would be great! Also, any must see activities and eating that 12 year olds will like on Kauai would be great! Looking for any suggestions!

Heather

Outcomes