psudad

WOW!!  Great service and responses!

Discussion created by psudad on Dec 6, 2012
Latest reply on Jul 12, 2013 by eb5147

I'd like to commend several individuals for excellent response to my request a few days ago.  Though they would probably have responded similarly, regardless of status, it was one of the first times I truly felt like the Platinum status had meaning - and I thank them all.  We are very much looking forward to our upcoming trip and I now know I have a handful of individuals on which I can call to help make the vacation memorable!

Michelle L. (Rewards Insiders) - I dropped a brief note to Michelle, asking her if she might have an email address for the concierges at the Ghent and Brussels Marriotts, where we will be staying in April.  She responded very quickly, and set off series of responses from others - VERY IMPRESSIVE!!  Thank you.

Delphine K (Brussels Marriott) - Early the next morning, following Michelle's reply, I received an email from Delphine, acknowledging my upcoming trip, my status as Platinum and offering her assistance, as our vacation approaches.  I know I will be reaching out in the coming months and am confident the responses will be quick and thorough!

Isabelle T (Ghent Marriott) - The morning following Michelle's response, I received an email from Isabelle, offering her services and providing all the contact information I would need.  I posed one question to which she immediately responded.  I have heard and read so much about the Ghent Marriott's excellent service, are seeing it in practice and look forward to our trip.

Debra (from the Platinum Customer Service desk - 800# - I did not get her last name, but she provided her direct extension, if I needed further assistance).  She called, as follow up, to be sure I heard from the properties and that my questions were answered.  Thank you!!!

To all, thanks for your Spirit to Serve and your willingness to make our trip special.  Greatly appreciated.  I have been a member of the Marriott Rewards program for 24 or 25 years now, have always been a big fan of your properties and look forward to many more great stays in the coming months and years!

Very best regards,

Lou Martel

Platinum Elite

Outcomes