I am a Gold Member and Marriott Rewards CC holder.
Somewhere in October I received a promotion to stay 14 more days (instead of almost 30) by the end of the year to maintain my Golden status.
In a middle of November I received 15 bonus nights from CC. Looks like these nights are not counted to apply to this promotion.
So, now, without applying these nights, promotion started to look really strange: stay 14 nights by end of the year, when I need only 9 (It will be less eventually) by February.
Here are the terms:
- Nights spent while redeeming an award are not eligible for credit towards this promotion.
- Marriott Vacation Club owner-occupied weeks are not eligible for credit.
- This offer is not transferable.
- Some Elite benefits vary by participating brand.
- All Marriott Rewards program terms and conditions apply.
- See MarriottRewards.com for details.
But I am actually wonder, why bonus nights are not applied? It is not clear for me from reading above terms and conditions.
Do I need to do something to my CC to move anniversary to the beginning of the year?