jerrycoin

Branson, Mo. "Dining"!

Discussion created by jerrycoin on Nov 19, 2012
Latest reply on Nov 20, 2012 by jerrycoin

There are many choices of places you can dine that will coincide with any budget!

Let me first say "Erc", really has a great point!  The first week in December is a wonderful time to enjoy The Christmas "Spirit" with reduced crowds, traffic, and some prices.  Likewise, I was told that Southwest Airlines is going to start flying into Branson.  That should make travel easier for distant travelers.  I would hope this means no more "Fog" problems like Pluto encountered.

As to dining, you will have all of your "Chain" dining that range from McDonald's to Texas Roadhouse.  You will have a lot of choices and I enjoyed a Montana Mike's Steakhouse meal.  One place that is really worth seeing and if one fine meal is in your budget, try "The Chateau on The Lake"!  Here are some photo's, you may enjoy:

IMG_2771.JPG

An impressive "Chateau", it overlooks Table Rock Lake, and is beautiful inside, but at twice the price of The R.I. is not for a lot of peoples budget.  Parking and visiting is FREE!

IMG_2770.JPG

View of Table Rock Lake and Dam.

IMG_2773.JPG

The lobby is modeled after a European Resort!  Note the "Gingerbread Houses"!

IMG_2775.jpg

Santa Claus is "Coming down the rope", in the center of the atrium!

IMG_2785.JPG

Wonderful Nativity Scene, note, the birdcages are housed with real parrots!

IMG_2812.JPG

View of lake from Dining Room table at Sunset!

IMG_2813.JPG

A grilled Caesar Salad, as well as other dishes was well done!  The picture does not do the salad justice!  Prices run around $35 pp.

Bon Appetit' in Branson!

Outcomes