AnsweredAssumed Answered

Paris flights to Rome, ORY or CDG?

Question asked by richard37075 on Nov 15, 2012
Latest reply on Nov 15, 2012 by kharada46

Hello all.  My wife and I have been following all of the Paris and London posts with great interest.  But I do have a question to all of those that have traveled to Paris in the past.

We are going on our anniversary trip in May.  We are leaving Nashville via JFK and then onto LHR on Delta Biz.  We stopover in London for 4 nights then catch our flight over to Paris into CDG for 5 nights.  Our open jaw leg leaves from Rome after spending 4 nights there.

My question is:  CDG or ORY for my flight to Rome?  Flight times appear to be about the same, as well as points needed for the flights.  CDG has a bit higher taxes/fees on the flights for the same number of miles.  I am going to transfer some American Express Reward points to Air France for a one-way ticket to Rome.  CDG appears nicer, but definitely busier and takes a bit longer to get to.  I have a Amex Platinum card with Priority Pass for club lounges, so that could be a deciding factor as well.

Thanks again for any assistance.  Oh, and if it matters in decision making, we are staying at the Renaissance Paris ADT.

Richard

Outcomes