razorbackfan

Residence Inn Phoenix Airport

Discussion created by razorbackfan on Nov 12, 2012
Latest reply on Nov 14, 2012 by kharada46

This category 3 hotel is located about 5 minutes from the airport.  Check-in was easy and we were thanked for our loyalty to Marriott.  We made arrangements to catch the airport shuttle the following morning and got directions (already printed out) to the rental car return so we could return our rental car that evening and be picked up by the hotel shuttle.  After returning our car, we took the airport bus to the terminal and called the hotel to send the shuttle.  It only took about 30 minutes and we were back at the hotel.  Our suite was large and attractively decorated.  The vanity area is located outside the smaller area with the tub/shower/toilet.  A manager's social was held that evening and had a wide selection of appetizers, cookies, and drinks.  I think the wine and beer was complimentary, but I am not positive.  I just did not see anyone paying.  Breakfast the next morning had the typical RI choices and was fresh and replinished as necessary.  We would recommend this hotel for a nice stay if you needed to be near the airport.

Outcomes