jerrycoin

Deer Valley, Utah "Dining"!

Discussion created by jerrycoin on Nov 1, 2012
Latest reply on Nov 2, 2012 by curiousone

Deer Valley, Utah is really a beautiful place to visit!  I have heard or read it is the #1 Skiing place in The USA, but I no longer ski, so I really don't know.  However, like most of us enjoy a great meal at a good price at a memorable place.  Deer Valley, Utah, a short 5 miles from The Marriott's in Park City, is worth the uphill trip. 

My favorite place to dine there is Stein Eriksen Lodge.  The famed Nordic, Olympic skier, has a wonderful, "Worldly" grand facility.  Again, I think it is one of the best rated properties in North America.  They have the usual, "Utah hospitable" environment and it is a most scenic place to dine.

IMG_2663.JPG

Follow the well marked road up the mountain till you see the entrance.  They also have a free shuttle that will pick you up and bring you back, if you don't have transportion!

You will then enter a free valet serviced parking lot that is actually a huge covered garage, especially nice in Winter!

IMG_2664.JPG

Not a lot of snow today, but it is a warm October, right before Halloween!

IMG_2669.JPG

Looking into the informal dining room, you can see the sunshine and imagine the glorious view!

IMG_2668.JPG

The "Alfred Hitchcock" in me likes to get into a photo every once in a while!  Especially, when the views are so "Stunning"!

IMG_2679.JPG

Just UP the mountain is another great place to dine, The Austrian "Golden Hirsch"

Here is a photo of some of the other places to see while at this fine dining establishment.

IMG_2680.JPG

Silver Lake Village, in Deer Valley is most memorable!  Enjoy.

Outcomes