Back at the Richmond Marriott - a consistently well run hotel. I was intrigued to see a different pillow configuration on my king bed.
- I'm used to seeing two rows of pillows on a Marriott bed:
- the back row being the big square pillows with the fancy case, and
- the front row being the smaller "normal" sized (home/consumer-size) pillows.
- This time I've got four identical long (two feet?), rectangular pillows in two rows. I must say, I really like the pillows.
All of which begs the questions:
- Is Marriott moving to a new pillow configuration?
- If they're new (or not), do folks like/prefer these pillows?
p.s. I wonder if Marriott will someday go the route offered by the Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas (a wonderful property), where they offer a pillow menu, and you can request (through the TV-based menu/information-system) any size and configuration... It's really quite impressive...
My only other question - which only time can resolve - is whether I'm leaving this hotel later today, or whether I'm going to hunker down here until Sandy passes through DC so I can go home.... Ah, the joys of travel!!!