jerrycoin

Peggy Lee, "Is that all there is"?

Discussion created by jerrycoin on Oct 20, 2012
Latest reply on Oct 24, 2012 by jerrycoin

Professor you writing has "Inspired" me to share with other MRI's songs I have attributed to them.

I wasn't going to share this with anyone, but I use this title song to remind me of my travels and people who bring me much happiness.   There are so many "Big deals that aren't worth it" and I really strive to share with other MRI's "Values that ARE worth it", it is not just what you spend, it is "The bang for your buck"!

Let me share with you a few of my musical attributes: To:

My 26 year old chef son:          Phil Collins,  "You drive me crazy"!

NUHusker                                Kingston Trio,  "This land is your land"!

Razorback                              Linda Ronstadt, "Blue Bayou"

The ole Judge,                         Ray Charles, "Georgia on my mind"!

pluto,                                      Neil Young, " Heart of gold"!

Shoeman                                The New Christy Minstrels, "The Wheeler Dealer"!

Californian,                              The New Christy Minstrels, "Californio"

Gem Princess                         Celine Dion, "Titanic" The Theme Song!

Arkwright                                Roger Whittaker, "A whole New World"!

chrisf                                      Harvey Reid (Not well known), "Show me the road"!

And you professor are the most difficult because you are so "Complex", but I would have to say the song from "Cabaret", one of my favorites, (Never saw it), the great Tony Bennet sings,

"Maybe this time"!  I love that song!

I know I left some people out and I am sorry, and I wish to offend no one!  This is just a hobby of mine, and helps me remember how unique we all are!  Remember to:

"Dream a little Dream for Me"! (Mama's and the Papa's)

Outcomes