chrisf

Our First FFI Stay - 2005

Discussion created by chrisf on Oct 14, 2012
Latest reply on Oct 28, 2012 by chrisf

Next Friday we shall be landing at Dulles International and heading down to Fredericksburg.  We have booked a stay at the FFI on Spotsylvania Avenue.  I have just realised that this is the first FFI that we ever stayed in, back in 2005.  I seem to recall that it was pretty new at the time and we were also fairly cautious as to what to expect.  It turned out to be the beginning of our love affair with FFI.  We seem to use them on just about every USA trip ... service has always been great, parking has always been free and the breakfast are also great.  I recall that when we arrived, we wanted somewhere to eat.  We asked a young lady on reception and she suggested an Italian restaurant ... I believe she said something like ... "it's not the closest but it's worth the drive".  I know that she was right but cannot recall the name of the restaurant.  This was our first visit to Virginia and we also fell in love with the State ... well, "Virginia is for Lovers" ... that's what's on every mailing we get.

Can anyone suggest a restaurant for our next visit, please?

Outcomes