jerrycoin

MI "World Tour"!

Discussion created by jerrycoin on Oct 7, 2012
Latest reply on Mar 4, 2016 by tryt53

To commemorate Chrisf "World Tour" next year I am recommending a first annual "Open House" for any current or former Marriott Insiders.  Everyone will be on their own "Dime" or points and I will see if all MI can get at least a "Best Available" rate.  I know a lot of people can't make it during the week, but it happens when it happens.  I would like to plan one year ahead and eventually hold a similar event in Washington, DC, where we could get a chance to meet Marriott Insiders staff in person.

Here is the initial itinerary.  Again, I am looking forward to welcoming Chris and others to join me on this initial event.  All events start at 5:30 PM or ?

Monday, April 22,           JW Marriott Houston, Texas          This wonderful location, right across from The Galleria is MI friendly.  I will be working with there management to get the best room                                                prices and treatment for MI.  This would be the first ever MI "Open House"!

Thursday, May 2,          Renaissance, Chicago River, Chicago, Il     Another great location, close to shopping, walk to wonderful dining and hopefully make it to the Top of The John Hancock for a great view from 95 stories!

Thursday, May 16          Marriott County Hall in London, England     The staff has already assured me of their support and what a place to HQ while seeing London.  We should have a number of  "Chaps" from GB show up and hope others can join us sometime during the week, but especially in the newly renovated lounge.  I know Arkwright will do his best to make the event as he knows the property and has met some of their wonderful staff before.

Anyone have any suggestions?  Please help me welcome Chris to a couple of US cities and hope you can bring your loved ones with you to the events.  Again, no big deal, just a chance to meet other MI for a refreshment and laugh or two!

Outcomes